Thursday, April 22, 2010

Some of my guilty pleasures...

Man, I'm a nerd. It's ok and I'm fine with that. Most of my friends and people in my life are nerds and embrace my nerdness. Being a nerd I obviously have some guilty pleasures and I embrace those openly and freely. I AM A NERD! Here are some of my guilty pleasures...

I watch Cops on the daily. And love it.
I rock out to Slaughter. (and know every word to The Wild Life album)
I love love LOVE VH1 reality shows.
I AM A TREKKIE. (TNG only...)(The Next Generation for those non-Trekkie's)
I still think that the world needs more Spice Girl Girl Power!
I know that one day I will meet Robert Pattinson.
I can recite all the words to Beauty and the Beast Disney movie. (I <3 that movie)
I sometimes like to google myself.
I LOVE TO SCARE PEOPLE!!!
I love to poop. (but I only love it in my own bathroom!)
I still listen to 90's music and wish music still was like that.
I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order in one breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment