I can't believe how different my life is from a year ago. Many things are still the same, but so many are different. First and foremost, I'm doing what I always wanted to do, I'M A TEACHER!! I have always wanted to do this, and I got my break doing music for an elementary school. Thank god I was in music! It's great and I have an awesome schedule! The kids are super cute and have really hard names to pronounce, but I'm getting the hang of it and I think the kids are coming around! I'm in a career right now where can finally say I AM HAPPY! Finally.
The husbsters is no longer at the he latest job and has been attending UNLV for music education. He's doing much better and is already starting to gig around town. He's subbing for the Frank Caliendo show at the Monte Carlo and picked up another shift at Don't Tell MAMA. He's really loves being able to just play and gig whenever he wants. I'm so excited for us to be teachers together!
We are doing amazing and I'm loving each day that we get to spend together. So many times I take advantage of him and us, and I have to remember that we are a team. He's so great and makes me feel like I am something special. I appreciate him and his love.
Still in school...I have this class that I'm in and two more AND THEN DONE!!!! I couldn't be more excited! I can't believe that I will have a college degree. I'm so glad that I was given an opportunity that allowed me to obtain a degree. Only I have some short parting to do, I start my Masters in September. Two year degree, I CAN DO IT!!!
Life is good. I can't complain at all. There's nothing to complain about. I have great friends that love me FOR ME, a hubby that loves me FOR ME, and a job that I have always wanted to do. LIFE IS GOOD!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment