Monday, April 26, 2010

Action packed weekend...

My weekend was great! I did a whole lot, and I'm kind of hoping that I rest next weekend! Here's what went down.

On Friday I hung around the house and played it "safe", however that didn't help 'cause Tammie really slapped my arse hard...



On Saturday us girls laid out at the pool and I got pretty badly sunburned...



After lounging around forever we went to our *new* bar that we love called...





Then it was off to ddddinos... for some fun with my friends...





Yesterday I was lucky enough to go to the Las Vegas Tenors show to see my wonderful and talented hubby as the musical director, and see our friend Teddy as one of the tenors. It was great however I think Britta and I brought down the age of that place by at least 35 years.


1 comment:

  1. We really did have a wonderful weekend. Maybe we can just go to Frankie's this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete