Here is an old post that I got from my other blog...
The hubby and I love eachother so much. We aren't that couple that has to say it over and over agian. He knows I love him, and I know he loves me, but it's nice to see it. Yesterday he sent me this email and I cried. I want to save this email forever. It's the little things like this that just make my heart flutter!
hubby to me
Mar 1
I just thought I would tell you something that I think about a lot, but its hard to say out loud. I think about how grateful I am that you are my wife, and I think about how grateful I am that you have stuck by my side and how well you care for me. I think about how nothing could happen to me financially that would cause any real stress in my life because it wouldn’t matter because I would have you. I think about how when I lose my job, nothing will change. I think about what if I am unable to get unemployment and can’t make the same kind of money I make right now, I know nothing will change. We’ll go get some little apartment somewhere and we will continue on, more in love than ever. I have never felt this confident in my life. For the first time I can really say, “Come what may, nothing is going to change.” I don’t worry about money, I don’t care about what is around corner, the only thing I care about is being the best husband I possibly can because you are the only thing in my life that makes me feel truly happy.
I love you,
R
Men, take notes. This is what ladies want. A simple love letter to say how much I mean to him is better than anything I have ever recieved from him. I sent him a letter after I wiped my happy tears!
Me to the hubby
Hunny, you make me so happy. I know that things sometimes get stressful for us, but I'm proud of what you're doing and know that it will only benefit us later. You are an amazing person with talents out of this world, and I can't wait for you to be able to share that with kids. I love everything about you... I love the way you laugh. I love the way you smile. I love that I think every song you write is about me! I love that you write songs. I love how when we get into little silly arguments you try so hard to make it better. I am so in love with you that I don't go one minute without thinking of you and wishing that I was with you! I can't stand to be without you for one second. And for that I love you. I thank you and I will forever cherish our memories and I know there are many more to come.
I LOVE YOU...
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment