As you know, I'm a music teacher. It's my first year, so I'm in for what seems to be a funny but stressful ride. The other day I noticed a kid extremely upset when he came into the music room. I pulled him aside and asked him what was wrong. He proceeded to tell me that kids were harassing him and they wouldn't stop. I was livid. When they all came in I wanted to scream, but i composed myself and laid into them pretty hard. I told them that when they come into my room, they had better respect EVERYONE. I was almost done and ranting when a new student raises his hand and says...
new kid: "Mrs. Wingfield, can I ask you something?"
me: "Sure, go ahead."
new kid: "Why is your face getting purple?"
me: "um, excuse me?"
kid near new kid: "be quiet, it's not purple, it's red."
oh boy...
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment