For some reason my students think that I am a dinosoar and I don't know good music. My students were extra good today so I allowed the radio on while they were working on their worksheet. 99% of the students listen to 98.5 KLUC so that's the station it was on. This particular 3rd grade class happens to have only girls in it, so I said....
Me: See, I listen to good music, I like Justin Beiber.
Girls: really, you like Justin Beiber?
Me: yeah, he's good, I think he's a cutie!
Girls: ::laughter:: ooooooooooooh!
(song changed on the radio from Justin Beiber to Lady GaGa)
One Girl: I know Mrs. Wingfield, just because you're old doesn't mean you can't listen to good music!
Me: (I'm not old!)I know, I mean I like Lady GaGa
One Girl: Oh Mrs. Wingfield, my older sister said that if she met Lady GaGa, she would turn lesbian...
Me: Um, lets keep coments about our family to ourselves... (I'm dying of laughter inside...)
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha. I would've been like "oh really? cause I'd go gay for kristen stewart"
ReplyDelete