Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Top 3...

Most women have their "get out of jail" free card on a celebrity crush. I have 3. I freaking love my top 3and anyone who knows me, knows!!! Here is my rundown:

TOP 3 CELEBRITY LOVES

1.) ROBERT PATTINSON















He is my ultimate number one because, well, just look at him. The things I would do to meet him. I can't get enough of him. The minute he graced the scene in Twilight, I was stuck and I don't want to ever move.

2.) JIM STURGESS


When Jim starred as Jude in Across the Universe, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His accent, his cuddly demeanor, his looks, I want more of him!


3.) LEO



Leo took my heart when he was Romeo, and for that he was and will always be in my top 5. Then, when he was in Titanic, I loved him even more. Leo, you still take my breath away!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE your top 3. especially your number 1 in that second pic. *swoon*

    and leo... oh, leo "I'll never let go"

    ReplyDelete
  2. you + me = soulmates....

    just saying...

    ReplyDelete