Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A little about I...

Copied this from Jessica, and I LOVE IT!!

I am... he as you are he as you are me and we are all together..

I think... that gay marriage should be legalized.

I should... be getting my lesson plan together for today, but eh...

I dream... that I will be the bestest mommy ever.

I want... to be done with school and not live paycheck to paycheck.

I know... I need more fixing.

I don't like... birds and seafood.

I smell... like Chanel Mademoiselle.

I hear... commercials.

I fear... that I will never have a baby.

I usually... am pretty loving.

I search... for too many toes when people are wearing flip-flops.

I miss... being 16.

I always... do my best.

I regret... not kicking her ass.

I wonder... how I would have turned out if mom hadn't married dad.

I crave... coffee all the freaking time.

I remember... and will never forget.

I need... some more money!

I forget... birthdays ALL.THE.TIME.

I feel... like I am blessed that I have no gray hairs yet.

I can... not judge a book by it's cover.

I can't... wait to have my own classroom.

I am happy... period.

I lose... my keys and phone on the daily.

I sing... better than I think.

I listen... to the train each morning and it relaxes me.

I shop... far too much.

I eat... goodies!

I love... being with the Mr!

No comments:

Post a Comment