Monday, June 7, 2010

So Long Borring Life!

My work gave me access again....WAHOOO!



So much has been going on that I don't even know where to begin... The biggest thing is I GRADUATED!!! Yup, that's right, I graduated on Saturday with my ::ahem::





Bachelors of Science in Human Services Management

I do have one more class left to conclude my degree but I was within the requirements to walk at this years commencement. It was fantastic and emotional the whole time. It's been a long, LONG road and to see the end in sight is one great sight.





We had a huge party on Saturday with so many people that I kind of forget who was there. Family from near and far came to celebrate with me. Bio-dad was there with Gerri (his wife) and Mitch (my youngest brother). My Aunt Angie and her daughter (who is my cousin I had never met) was there. Baluja dad was there. (Hadn't seen him since I was two.) His sister Maggie and my cousin Laila was there. My other family, my friends, were there to help with anthing and everything. My sisters and brothers mom and John, EVERYONE was there! There seriously had to be at least 40 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment