I hate getting bad dreams. I'm sure everyone would agree with me. Last night I had THE WORST bad dream I think I've ever had. I woke up crying and made Robby reassure that he loves me forever and ever.
In my dream Robby decided that he didn't love me anymore and wanted to be with a couple other people. (to be honest, I have no clue who the other women were.) I kept begging him to rethink this but these other women would come over and kick me out of the house. They would also be affectionate with him in front of me to irritate me. So I was left to alone to figure things out. I stayed in hotels, and friends houses, I was just so upset I couldn't live. I would go back to the house to see if he had a change of heart and the answer was always the same, NO.
What's bad about this dream is that it kept going and going and going. It wasn't until I really woke up in the middle of the night crying, making Robby tell me that he loves me, that I was able to dream about something else.
I know that Robby and I have had our share of downfalls, and we are on a high now, but dreams like that sends a shiver down my spine as a reminder that anything can change. I hope I have better dreams tonight...
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh reese I hate those dreams, I had one like that a few weeks ago. Matt woke me up because I was crying so loud, they are the worst!! but at least we wake up to the hubbys that love us! :)
ReplyDelete