Friday, June 25, 2010

Our Photoshoot...













Yesterday the Mr. and I went to see Willy Wonka out at the Spring Mountain Ranch. For those of you who are scratching their heads in wonder asking what the heck that is, it's an outdoor amphitheater in the mountains. Every summer The SMR hosts plays and concerts for locals to "get away" from the ridicoulously hot city. For the whole month of June Willy Wonka was playing there. It was so much fun! While waiting for the sun to go down for the show to start, Robby and I had a little "photo shoot" if you will.



Umm, excuse me, can I help you?


Robby, don't look at the "Hot Bride" while I'm giving you a kiss....


Robby: "Let's do a silly picture..."

Me: "Why am I the one looking silly and you're not?"

3 comments:

  1. HEY!!!! I logged on to the blogger to blog about that place and willy wonka!! CRAZY! haha. :) So glad you guys went. How was it!?
    I wanted to go tomorrow but its SOLD OUT! Its sooo beautiful there, huh? And most people dont even know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fun pics with the hubby! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are adorable. I love guys with long-ish hair, my hubby is growing his out and it makes me love him even more. :)

    ReplyDelete