Tammie probably is the sweetest friend I have ever had.
Seriously.
I get home today and open my computer up to this message written in word.
:) That's thoughtful and very nice. Love best friends! And new blog friends! haha.
I know it girl, I was going through pages and thought of you. You look great! I'm so happy for you, marriage, school, good job! I'm a long term sub and starting my masters in ed in sept, and I've been married for what seems FOREVER, so any advice, I'M HERE!!! It's so nice to chat with you!
:) That's thoughtful and very nice. Love best friends! And new blog friends! haha.
ReplyDeleteI know it girl, I was going through pages and thought of you. You look great! I'm so happy for you, marriage, school, good job!
ReplyDeleteI'm a long term sub and starting my masters in ed in sept, and I've been married for what seems FOREVER, so any advice, I'M HERE!!!
It's so nice to chat with you!