Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend...

These are a few of my favorite things... (and my weekend)




Bus rides with my bestie. Friday night we had a safety meeting and decided we were not in the right mind to drive, so we took the bus. Only Tammie would be up for the weirdos and ghetto-ness of riding the CAT bus at 9PM. I love Tammie!






Watching my wonderful and handsome hubby play the piano. It relaxes me and makes me so proud to be apart of his life. Even better I get to know talented musicians that sing along with him. My life is great!









Dressing room pics. What's better than getting 15 dresses, trying all of them on, taking a groovy picture, and than sending them all back? NOTHING! This was super fun!





Getting photobombed... I love doing it and I love when it's being done!


No comments:

Post a Comment