Friday, June 11, 2010

Lame questionaire...

Ready to spill your guts? I guess...

Did you speak to your father today? Which one?! bbbwwwahahhahahahah! No i didnt.

What do you think about the weather? It's a nice change from the 149 degree weather!

Name one stupid thing you did today? Hmmmm, nothing yet...

Does every family have a crazy uncle? I do, he is crazy, but so is my dad and their twins, so sorry cuz's...

Have you ever had sex in a tent? I haven't, although I'm not very out-doorsy so I've only been camping once really...

Do you find it hard to trust others? Actually it is. I have a guard up until I really know you.

What were you doing at 4am this morning? Dreaming about Robert Pattinson... :)

Have you kissed the last person you texted? Britta and I have shared a kiss or two... :)

What are you excited about? Eclipse coming out in a few short weeks!

How has your week been? Good. It's FRIDAY!

What piercings do you have? Just my ears.

What was the most memorable thing that happened this summer? I graduated from College!

What's something you are dreading? Working on Monday... :(

Have you ever walked on the beach? Yes, and it's even better in Hawaii...

Has someone ever called you at midnight on your birthday? I think Gen does every year... that crazy Canadian...

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months without cheating? ummm next question...

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Robby is my best friend...

This time 2 years ago, can you remember who you liked? ?????

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous? Not really bother, but annoy...

The last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them? I cry infront of Robby daily...

Do you like the color blue? yes?

Who do you have texts from in your phone? Too many people to name. (same as Marte...)

Have you done something with someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? I hung out with friends who have significant others?!

Have you ever had a best friend? Yes.

Last person you got upset with? A kid in my class today...

Last time you cried was? Oh the other day, I watched Disney's Up and cried like a little baby...

Where was your default picture on facebook taken? At graduation...

What are you looking forward to in the next three months? Start my graduate program

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing? Robby gets mad at me for wearing his shirts to bed. Tough titty is what I tell him...

How is your heart? beating...

What is your current mood? Just waiting for my next class to start so I can get this day to end...

Does it bother you when someone lies to you? More like it hurts my feelings. I feel like they should tell me what they are really doing.

Have you ever liked someone older than you? One of my good friends is like 10 years older than me and I like her!

Have you ever known anyone that just creeped you out? I'm sure I have...

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed? No, I was telling Robby to have a good day...

Who was the last person you took a picture with? I think it may have been Jessica...

If your parents didn't like the person you were dating, would you lose them? I sure hope they like Robby...

No comments:

Post a Comment