skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, September 17, 2010
Day 10 → Someone I need to let go, or wish I didn’t know.
I wish I didn't know her. I need to let her go.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE
About Me
Cher
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I'm fun and outgoing with amazing friends! I'm married to Robby, my high school sweetheart and love of my life. We just had the cutest baby Allyson (Ally!) We have 2 cute dogs, Lola is our little Yorkie and Riley is our newest kid a basset hound.
View my complete profile
My Family
My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(54)
►
November
(1)
▼
September
(8)
Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten me throu...
Day 12 → Something I never get compliments on.
Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment me th...
Day 10 → Someone I need to let go, or wish I didn’...
Day 09 → Someone I didn’t want to let go, but just...
Day 08 → Someone who made my life hell, or treated...
Day 07 → Someone who has made my life worth living...
Day 6: Something I hope I never have to do
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment