Well, I'm sure you all know who I'm about to say...
My dad has done everything in his will power to bring me down. He still makes my life hell when he calls me drunk. When I was a kid, he beat me and worked me like a slave, he said mean things to me and made me feel useless. There's a line you cross as a parent, and he crossed that many times. As an adult, he calls me to hear my voice and to tell me how proud he is of me. I feel bad for him because he's alone and has no one. Again, putting me through hell. The only thing I can take away from having a drunk as a father is knowing what type of parent I will be when I have children. Nothing like him that's for sure.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment