There's so many people that I have had in my life that I never wanted to drift away, but sadly they have. Too many to count. But then that comes back to me and makes me wonder was it me? Obviously I'm a good friend, but am I really? I try to be the best person I can be, but it's hard. I have so many good friends that try equally as hard as I do, so I make an extra effort for them. Is this wrong?
Mandy, I desperately want you back in my life, but it's hard when we have opposite schedules. You are a dear friend to me and I just want you to know that.
Bree, you and I were great friends, and I've been there with you through so much. I know you're in school and that's super important! Please reconnect with me!
Josh, my little brother, I didn't want to stop talking to you, but you forced me to that. I love you but it's hard to love you when you make those life choices that are not good for anyone. Please change your life so we can be in one an others lives. I love you.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment