mmmmm, Eclipse. You can say that I'm a fan. I am all eyes and ears whenever I see or hear anything Twilight, Saga, New Moon, or Eclipse. How did this obsession happen? How did I end up dreaming about Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson almost 6 nights a week whilst snuggling my Edward Cullen Pillow?
Perhaps it could be the fact that I've been to the movie theater oh, I don't know, 6 times to see the damn Eclipse movie. 6 blissful times to see my Edward grace the big screen. He's got his hooks in me, and I don't want to move. Eclipse = fantastic.
What makes a normal girl like myself go ape shit over this beautiful, handsome, charismatic creature-nonetheless go and spend $9.50 6 times?
Robert Pattinson is one of a kind. The minute his chiseled features comes onto the screen I squeal like a little girl. He is just beautiful. He plays Edward perfect.
Every girl thinks about who she is going to marry when she gets older. We all think about Prince Charming coming to rescue us poor girls-our parents grounded us and if only Prince Charming came and rescued us from our room. (don't laugh, you know you all thought about that...)
Then we get a bit older, wiser in our youth and dream about a man who will sweep you off your feet and be the perfect gentleman to you and your family. Someone who stares into your eyes and sees no flaws, just perfection. (surprisingly enough, I have that someone now!)
...and then Edward Cullen comes into our lives. Prince Charming + the perfect gentleman = women swooning.
It's all we ever wanted, everything we concocted in our imaginations.
Look how he looks at her...


LOVE IT!!! Agree with everythng! I have a lot of tweeking to do on my Eclipse post... so it'll be awhile :(
ReplyDeletegirl, this isn't my Eclipse post yet, but what's funny is that this was starting out to be the Eclipse post, but I couldn't stop thinking about him, so I changed the title and kept with the oogeling of him.
ReplyDeleteI need to start my Eclipse post. I will start it, but I'm re-reading the book so I want to double check that I'm right. I'm only like 7 chapters away from the end...
LOVE IT!
hahaha. I'm the same way. I've only seen it once and need to see it a few more times before writing my post. but I did write the "strut" post cause it irked me so much.
ReplyDelete