Friday, July 30, 2010

One week left... :(

I have one week left of school and I'm done. On the same page I have one week of college left and I'm done. Next week will be so bittersweet. I want to come back next year and I'm hoping that some of the friends that I have made here will help make that happen, but I don't know if the principal thinks I'm qualified enough, which kind of hits my self esteem. It's so damn stressful to think that in a matter of one week I wont have a job. Maybe knowing a head a time makes it better? I'm hating all this negative energy.




Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts.





MMMMMMM much better! LOL!
My undergrad is almost done. Monday will be my last class. I will officially have a college degree. Crazy. I'm the only one in my immediate family to obtain a college degree. I always knew it would happen, but now that it's here I can't believe it's happening! Because of me going to school, I have inspired my mom to get her degree and my sister to start school. Yeah for them!
I also talked with my good friend Karisa who happens to be my advisor for my graduate program. I start October 12th for my first class in my Masters. It feels so good to know that my life is starting to fall into place. Let's just hope I have that 4th grade class next year. (I need you all to put out some positive thoughts out there for me to land this 4th grade spot for the next school year!)
(DO IT!)

2 comments:

  1. You've got this! I have nothing, but good thoughts and love going your way! I love you. You deserve the best. Everything happens for a reason. I am in the same boat. Things will be okay... "In the end, it's all okay. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being almost done. I'm just getting restarted. :(

    p.s. love the new layout and your positive thought *cough cough* rob. :)

    ReplyDelete