My Life Playlist
1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…
(God, I hope My Neck My Back doesn't come on any of these!)
•Opening Credits: Blessid Union Of Souls- I believe
•Waking Up: Across the Universe Soundtrack- Revolution
•First Day of School: Glee Soundtrack- Saftey Dance
•Falling in Love: Mariah Carey- One Sweet Day
•Fight Song: Twilight Soundtrack, Paramore- I caught myself
•Prom: Jewel- Foolish Games
•Life: Jason Mraz- Make it Mine
•Mental Breakdown: Now CD, Creed- With Arms Wide Open
•Driving:Colbie Caillat- Realize
•Flashback: Janet Jackson- Again
•Getting Back Together: Glee Soundtrack- Home
•Losing Your Virginity: Now CD, J-Lo- Love Don't Cost A Thing
•Wedding: Across The Universe Soundtrack- Hold Me Tight
•Birth of Child: Eclispe Soundtrack, Beck and Bat for Lashes- Let's Get Lost
•Final Battle: Britney Spears- Everytime
•Death Scene: Eclispe Soundtrack, Fanfario- Atlas
•Funeral: Jason Mraz- Life is Wonderful
•End Credits: Gwen Stefani-Hollaback Girl
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

love the songs... we have a lot of the same songs on our ipods. :) not surprising though... but can I say that I love you have Blessed Union of Souls. awesomespice. I heart them
ReplyDeletei love your losing your virginity song and your end song... bwhahahhahha
ReplyDeleteI will call you Cher, I promise.
ReplyDelete