Thursday, August 5, 2010

What A Couple Of Days Can Do...

It's funny how life works. It's such a roller coaster full of vomit inducing experiences. Literally. :)

So, some of my last posts have been about how scared I am about leaving work and trying to find a job. I am very happy at my current elementary school and really don't want to leave.

How come the principal came to me and told me she had me in mind for another specialists position for the next school year?! YES! Goodness this makes me happy! Do you really know how many freaking resumes I have submitted and submitted?! Thank god, 'cause it couldn't have come at a better time because....

I'm pregnant!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, you read that right. I am pregnant!! It still feels like nothing. It's like I'm still waiting for my period to start and nothing... (I could totally get use to that!)

Robby and I are extremely excited, but cautious. We know that there are a lot of things that can happen so we are taking it day by day!

I have started on my prenatals, picking out an OB/GYN on Monday, drinking plenty of water, and getting more and more excited!

We have waited to tell family only because we want to make sure that everything is ok! Not a lot of readers read this so I HAD TO POST HERE!

Some names that we like are:

For our boys name we have one name and that's it... Liam Cole. This name is a variation of Robby's actual first name William, (take off the first three letters and BAMB, Liam) and my middle name (Nicole, take off the first two letters...)

For our girls name we have two. Kinda. I really REALLY love Alison Mae. I have always loved Alison and I picture calling her Ali! Robby likes that too 'cause Mae was is grandma's middle name! BUT he also loves Molly. I like Molly as well, but we can't name her Molly Mae. That just sounds like she lives in a barn.

I guess we have some time! As much as I want a little girl, at this point I don't care what we have. I'm already falling in love with the little orange seed sized baby in me!

I can't believe how different my life is from just last week. I'm glad that there are so many people in my life right now that love me and will show the baby the same kind of love. He/She will be so lucky! I am too! :)

2 comments:

  1. :) WOW! Youre right...everything can change so quickly!

    Congrats! I know you've been wanting this for a long time and it sounds like the timing is just right! :)

    Its nice that the combination of names = a cute name! haha. :) I love the name Liam.

    The Molly Mae comment made me laugh.. yeeehaw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! and i you are the type to blog EVERY second of this pregnancy (which i love about you!) so i cant wait to be there EVERY step of the way!! (like a stalker.. but nicer) lol <3

    ReplyDelete