Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 2-Something I love about myself...

Author's side note: I know that it has been about a week since I posted this, however I have gone through some trying times with losing the pregnancy and not knowing if I had a job or not. I am happy to report that Robby and I are doing great and know that the timing just wasn't right for our little orange seed. We know that it will happen real soon for us! Also, I start working back at Cahlan on Wednesday for the next school year as a special education teacher. Life is good!

Dear Cherice
With as many qualities that I adore about you there is one quality that I adore the most. Cherice I love how kind you are. I love that people want to come to you when they are in times of trouble and you just know the right thing to say. You have a kind heart with a kind soul that others around you can pick up on. Because you are so kind you make friends with ease because they feel normal around you. This quality is hard to find in other people, but you tend to pull that out of people and see them as a kind and loving individual.

It is hard to put on a happy face at times, I know that, but you do it with such ease that for that, it is the best thing I love most. Always stay this way. Always. I love you.

~your self
Cherice

1 comment:

  1. Cher, I'm really sorry to hear about your losing the baby. Congrats on the job though. And I hope things work out for you in the future.

    ReplyDelete